Thursday, March 26, 2009

there goes the neighborhood

So, like, yesterday I was so bragging about my
neighborhood and this morning reality kick me
in the stomach! My truck was ransacked!!!
yeah, and like normally my truck, I admit, is
not the cleanest...the scoundrel left it in shambles.
Shame on him...or her...if he or she reads this,
probably on a STOLEN computer, I say "STOP
breaking in people's car. IT'S ANNOYING!!!"
okay, I'm done...tomorrow will be a better day...
I mean today was too...I am alive, my kiddos are healthy,
I have a roof over my head, a great job, and Jesus in
my heart...Can't beat that! but I can't say what I
would do in a dark alley if I found the person who
did this!!! LOL

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now you know that person didn't make that mess and you had that mess there before! lol jk
But that does really stink to have someone invade your privacy like that! Horrible, shame on that person!

-Liza Aguilar

ana maggie said...

that wouldn't happen three streets down!