Wednesday, March 25, 2009

My 'Hood

Since Valentin and I were dating, we would always pass
through Winnetka Heights and we would wish to one
day live there. I mean we grew up in Oak Cliff, graduated
from Sunset High School for pete's sake, but we wanted to
live in this beautiful neighborhood. So God really blessed
us with our house. It's exactly what we wanted and we've
restored it and made it our home. Lots of hard work went
into this house. I'll load those pictures soon. But today it
rained and as I was coming home I felt nostalgia for my
neighborhood. It's filled with different people from all
walks of life. I love the colors and the trees and just
feel really blessed to live here.


This is my street, we just got road humps put in.
We have beautiful old homes all shapes and colors.
EVERY house is unique and personal. We have these
really cool street lamps that remind my of those Thomas
Kincaid painting of like Paris, France.

So turning into my house, this is my bungalow.
I'm still thinking of a color to paint the outside...
Any suggestions?

And this is my house! It's a working progress
for sure, but I love every nook and cranny...

No comments: