Sunday, September 2, 2012

When you have a dream...

My beautiful best friend (BBF) has just opened her own space of vintage and antique furniture. I am so happy for her! This is a dream that God placed in her heart and people blessed her with many beautiful things to start up her business. It amazes me to see how when you are faithful to God, God never fails in delivering. Juana has always remained true to herself and no matter the trials that she faces, she continues to press forward. The week leading up to her opening was turbulent, to say the least, but what I admire the most about her is her tenacity in trials. She sets her sight on her goal and with God's blessing keeps it moving. I am so proud and so happy and I pray that God continues to bless her and her business. And I know that with the help of God and her wonderful husband, Abel, her blessings will be pressed, shaken together, and running over. 
So when YOU have a dream, don't let anyone take it from you. Trust that if God lead you to dream it, He will also lead you to accomplish it.
With all that said, here are just some of the wonderful things she has for sale....

























No comments: