Sunday, January 8, 2012

One Photoshoot, many different options in Photographs

 Digital photographs have a catch 22 with me, I love being able to see the image right away to make sure I took the shot I wanted to make, being able to edit photographs to meet the uniqueness of each person but film is in my heart. However, I gotta get with the times and the times call for instant gratification. One can now have a photo shoot, upload the images, make edits and have dinner all in one day. As was the case for this photo shoot. I wanted to show the different images that can be created from one photo shoot. So yes I have to pay my respects to the digital world and I am grateful for it. Pay close attention to the detail of every photograph, there is something different in each one.








No comments: